HarborOne Mortgage continues to lend to both homebuyers and refinance customers during these unprecedented times. Much of our business can be conducted over the phone or via the internet, however, there may be instances where business is conducted face to face. Home inspections, appraisals and loan closings are a few examples where a face to face may be requested. Below are best practices when you are planning for an in-person meeting:
- Confirmation there has been no known exposure to the virus, no overseas travel within 45 days, and no current symptoms indicative of the Coronavirus.
- Sanitize surfaces before and after any in person meetings
- Do not share pen or other instruments
- Agree to be no closer than six feet from anyone
- Provide any form of ID, when required, electronically to avoid physical contact
- Ask individuals to wash their hands thoroughly prior to meeting
- Encourage the use of rubber gloves, if possible
As we navigate through this historic time, you may experience transactional delays due to shelter at home requirements, businesses closures, job interruptions, etc. Please communicate with your HOME Loan Officer if there are any material changes to your circumstances prior to the closing of your home mortgage. Stay safe!
About Nancy Stone
Nancy B. Stone was raised in the south shore of Massachusetts. Nancy graduated with a BA degree in Economics and Psychology from the University of New Hampshire in the late 70’s and has made the Seacoast area her home ever since. Nancy spent several years with a major lender and attained regional sales and customer satisfaction awards. Nancy joined HarborOne Mortgage when it was Merrimack Mortgage in early 2010 helping to open the Portsmouth branch. Nancy is thrilled to be associated with HarborOne Mortgage, a local lender that offers the programs, products and service that her clients need. Nancy loves what she does and wants her customers and clients to see and feel that. Customer service is Nancy’s number 1 priority. There is no greater satisfaction in this business than helping a borrower(s) through the mortgage process and offering sage advice they can trust.
Nancy takes a great deal of pride in what she does and knows from experience that this is a referral business and satisfied customers are the building blocks to success. And the bottom line? She wants to be your mortgage lender. What does Nancy Stone offer her clients?
- Prompt communication
- Competitive Rates and fees
- Responsive service and professional expertise
See More TestimonialsNancy Stone is an exceptional Loan Originator and made this new process very seamless. An excellent person to have with your company.- David & Melody